The Right Choice
The curriculum provides the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in today's competitive market. See Curriculum and Course Descriptions.
Passionate and Knowledgeable Faculty
Learn from dedicated and caring faculty with excellent qualifications and global experience. See Faculty.
The program is tailored to accommodate full-time students or working professionals seeking a part-time class schedule. See 2023 Entry Calendar (Contact Department) for the class schedule.
The best value Specialized MBA program in San Diego County. See Tuition and Fees.
Small Class Sizes
Classes of 20-40 students mean more personal attention for each student.
The only on-location MBA Program in North San Diego County and conveniently accessible from Highway 78. Located just ten (10) miles from beautiful California beaches.
High Caliber Students
Join a network of highly qualified professionals from which you can derive benefits throughout your career.
Active Alumni Association
Maintain relationships with fellow alumni through ongoing career networking events.
Allows students the flexibility to connect with high-level executives in a one-to-one relationship on a monthly basis and shape the relationship according to the students' career goals.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of core business concepts, models, and theories in the areas of management, marketing, operations management, management information systems, accounting, and finance.
- Select the proper tactical tools, theories and methodologies to use for approaching solutions to strategic problems.
- Apply knowledge of tactical tools, theories, and methodologies in solving business problems through rigorous case studies and projects.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to critical argument and decisions.
- Present data-driven decisions through effective oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in team projects as participants and as leaders.
- Identify potential areas of ethical conflicts and offer solutions to them.
- Evaluate the ramifications of strategic decisions in a global context.