Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of core business concepts, models, and theories in the areas
of management, marketing, operations management, management information systems, accounting,
- Select the proper tactical tools, theories and methodologies to use for approaching
solutions to strategic problems.
- Apply knowledge of tactical tools, theories, and methodologies in solving business
problems through rigorous case studies and projects.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to critical argument and decisions.
- Present data-driven decisions through effective oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in team projects as participants and
- Identify potential areas of ethical conflicts and offer solutions to them.
- Evaluate the ramifications of strategic decisions in a global context.