Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are based on current CSU guidelines. CSU tuition and fees are subject
to change based on the CSU Board of Trustees mandates. Upon acceptance into our program,
incoming students are required to submit a non-refundable Intent to Enroll fee of
$150. This fee will be credited towards your first semester's tuition.
Tuition Per Unit: $825.00
- 2024 Entry Total Estimated Tution Fees
- 2023 Entry Total Estimated Tuition Fees
- 2022 Entry Total Estimated Tuition Fees
Note: Program and tuition fees do not include cost-of-living, books, or additional expenses.
- Application Fee: $70.00
- International Experience Fee: $4,000-$6,000 (Applies only to US residents who choose the International Business option.)
**Strongly advised to submit your FAFSA application even before receiving admission to the program. For additional information visit FAFSA on the web.
Military and Veteran Scholarship Information
For more information on military benefits, please contact the Epstein Family Veterans Center at email@example.com or 760-750-4827. Military members, veterans and dependents may use the following benefits:
- Chapter 31: VA Vocational Rehabilitation Education Program
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
Please note that the CalVet College Tuition Fee Waiver CANNOT be applied to Extended Learning degrees (SMBA Program), certificates, or courses. However, you may use the CalVet College Tuition Fee Waiver for our Fully Employed MBA program.