- A Student at El Camino HS (ECHS) or Oceanside HS (OHS)
- Students who meet one or more of the following:
- First generation college bound (neither parent graduated with a baccalaureate degree) OR
- Low income (based on current-year Federal low-income levels) OR
- Have a demonstrated academic need and show need for program services
|Size of Family Unit||Taxable Income|
For family units with more than eight members, add the following amount for each additional family member: $7,710 (CA)
The term "low-income individual" means an individual whose family's taxable income for the preceding year did not exceed 150 percent of the poverty level amount.
Per federal guidelines two-thirds of participants selected must meet both income guidelines and first generation eligibility criteria.
TRIO Talent Search Program is made possible by a federal grant provided by the U.S. Department of Education and in collaboration with California State University San Marcos, El Camino High School and Oceanside High School.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE