- Open your Zoom application.
- Next to the Video (camera) icon, select the up arrow. A menu will appear above the
button. Select Choose Virtual Background.
- A Settings window will appear. Under the video image of yourself, there will be a
Choose Virtual Background heading and a plus icon. Select the plus icon and then Add
- Find the CSUSM virtual background that you previously saved by using the same file
path that you used, select the file and then press Open. The virtual background will
appear in the box along with the other virtual backgrounds that you previously had
- When using an image with text or logos, be sure to uncheck the Mirror my video box
in the virtual background settings and then close the Settings box if you want to
- Now you will appear in front of a CSUSM virtual background!