Warmest Greetings from California State University San Marcos, where all are welcome!
- Spring 2020: August 1, 2019 - November 15, 2019 (EXTENDED DATE)
- Fall 2020: October 1, 2019 - May 1, 2020
Check individual program website: www.csusm.edu/gsr
Conditional Admission for English: Five entry periods - August, October, January, March and June (Students have the opportunity to be recommended for university admission without a
TOEFL of IELTS score if they successfully complete this program)
California State University San Marcos is a distinctive public university known for
academic excellence, service to the community and innovation in higher education.
The Office of International Admissions at CSUSM serves the needs of applicants from
all over the world. Founded in 1989, CSUSM is the 20th campus of the California State
University system, the largest public higher education system offering Bachelor's
and Master's degrees in the world. CSUSM is fully accredited by the Western Association
of Schools and Colleges.
I want to apply... I have applied... I have been admitted...
Important Deadlines Conditional Admission (no TOEFL required) Transferring Credit
Our International Admissions team is here to provide assistance with all things international,
- Review and evaluate international applications
- Admissions office for international freshman, transfer and graduate degree seeking
students (for both fully admitted and conditional admission)
- Help applicants through the application process
- In house evaluation of international academic records
- Assist students with questions about transferring international coursework
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm PST
Located in the Extended Learning Building (accross from the Quad)
5th Floor #588
288 Campus Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
PARKING GARAGE ADDRESS:
295 June Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
Phone: (760) 750-4844 Fax: (760) 750-3138
California State University San Marcos - International Admissions
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096-0001 USA