Study @ CSU San Marcos
Study @ CSU San Marcos is a non-degree program for visiting/fee-paying international students who want to enroll in university classes for credit for one or two semesters at California State University San Marcos.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|Study @ CSUSM Tuition & Fees (per semester)||Estimated Living Expenses||Total Estimated Cost (amount to show for I-20)|
Study @ CSUSM Specialized MBA Tuition & Fees (per semester)
|Estimated Living Expenses||Total Estimated Cost (amount to show for I-20)|
As a Study @ CSU San Marcos student, you are part of California State University San Marcos campus life. You have a student identification card and full access to:
- Study and experience campus life with American students
- Choose to join one of more than 100 recognized student organizations
- Participate in CSUSM Recreation Activities such as Intramural Sports and Outdoor Adventures
- Computer and language labs
- The library and media center
- Student Health and Counseling Services
- Student Organizations
- Intramural sports teams
- Clarke Field House Recreation Center
- Campus cultural activitiesStudent services assistance (academic advising, housing, banking, immigration, and health care)
- Trips and events
Proof of high-level English-language skills is required to participate in university courses. ALCI accepts the following as proof of academic English ability*:
- TOEFL score of 61 (minimum score of 19 in writing, and 14 on all other sections)
- IELTS score of 5.5 (with a 5.5 in writing, and 5.0 on all other sections)
- DAAD level B
- Other (depending on country)
Please visit ALCI Programs and Costs for current tuition fees.
Please submit the following application package (scanned photocopies, no photos please):
- A completed fillable Study @ CSU San Marcos Application form (download the application to your computer before filling it out).
- An original bank statement dated within the past six months or a scholarship or sponsor letter (check here for minimum balance requirements)
- A scanned photocopy of your passport
- A $150 application fee (non-refundable) payable by credit card or check to "CSUSM." This includes the express mail fee.
- Transcripts in English and list of courses you are currently taking (recommended minimum GPA of 2.0)
- Unofficial TOEFL, IELTS, or DAAD score
- Complete the Study@CSUSM Course Pre-Planning Form
Send your application to:
Please scan all documents and send as attachments (photos cannot be accepted) via
e-mail to email@example.com, OR
The American Language and Culture Institute
California State University San Marcos
333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001 USA