- Global Education
- Undergraduate International Admissions
- Graduate International Admissions
- Prospective Applicants
- International Students
- American Language and Culture Institute
- Study Abroad
- Faculty and Departments
- University Global Affairs Committee (UGAC)
- UGAC Grants
- CSU Resident Director
- Faculty and Departments Study Abroad
- Faculty Exchanges
- Fulbright Programs
- Study Abroad Class Visit Request Form
- Information for Visiting Faculty and Scholars
- Global Partners
- Agents and Prospective Exchange Partners
- Travel Resources
- Calendar of Events
UGAC provides funds on a competitive basis for two programs intended to promote internationalization at CSU San Marcos.
The UGAC Faculty International Travel Grant Program
UGAC makes awards of up to $500 to support the international travel of faculty members who are willing to promote the global mission of the University. Eligibility rules are specified on the application form, which can be retrieved here.
The UGAC Internationalization Grant Program
UGAC makes awards of up to $250 to support campus events and activities that will foster the internationalization of the campus. International activities are those that enhance understanding of global issues and appreciation of cultures around the world.
All members of the campus community, faculty, staff, students, classes, clubs, etc. are eligible to apply for these grants.
Eligibility rules are specified on the application form, which can be retrieved here.