On Campus Employment
You may work on campus provided:
- You are maintaining F-1 status
- Enrolled full-time or have an approved Reduced Course Load (RCL) due to Completion of Study or Thesis/Project
- You are in good academic standing at CSUSM (2.0 GPA for Undergraduates and 3.0 GPA for Graduates)
- You do not work more than a total of 20 hours (part-time) per week while school is in session. You may be employed up to 40 hours (Full-Time) per week during holidays and vacation periods, including your summer and winter vacation, provided you are eligible and intend to register for the next semester
- You do not displace an U.S. resident
You must obtain authorization from the Office of Global Education before beginning any on-campus employment.