I have applied...
After you have applied to CSUSM, follow the next steps to make sure the rest of your admissions process goes smoothly.
Login to your MyCSUSM
Your ID and password was sent to your email address that was listed on your application. Use your assigned login information to access your MyCSUSM Student Center and regularly check your admission status. Outstanding items will be listed on your "To Do List." Send us any items listed by the posted deadlines.
Submit the following items:
- All official post-secondary school records including certificates, examination grades,
degrees or diplomas in the original language of issue must be submitted through postal mail in a school-sealed envelope
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are required to have the U.S. institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUSM. If you are attending a California community college you may be able to send your transcripts electronically. Confirm with your school to check if this option is available.
- Official English translations of all academic records including certificates, degrees or diplomas must be submitted through postal mail
- Affidavit of Financial Support including bank statements or scholarship letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report, if needed (must be sent directly from testing agency)
- Copy of your Passport
EXPEDITE PROCESSING: Send your unofficial transcripts and copies of documents for an early admission decision by using link: UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS HERE . Be sure to change the file name to: your full name and email address.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT I-20: Please be advised that you must send your official transcripts through postal mail and have your test scores sent directly to CSUSM from testing agencies before we can issue the I-20 for the student visa.
When will we send out admission decisions? Your application will be reviewed as soon as we receive your documents. You will be informed of an admission decision promptly.
Once admitted, you will receive your admission offer via email along with detailed instructions on how to request your I-20. The international admissions advisors from Global Education will send you details about orientation and the sevis process. Please be sure to carefully watch your email since this is our primary means of communication.
Please contact Colleen Manthey, International Admissions Specialist, at email@example.com.
5th Floor #588
288 Campus Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
295 June Way
San Marcos, CA 92078