Contact Office of Global Education
Global Education assists current and recently admitted international students. If you are a prospective international student wanting to apply to CSUSM, please contact International Admissions. If you are a CSUSM student wanting to study abroad, please visit our Study Abroad team.
International exchange students from our partner universities who would like to study abroad at CSUSM, please first contact your home universty's study abroad international office. If you are not from one of our partner universities, you can still apply for a semester or two at CSUSM through the American Language & Culture Institute.
The Office of Global Education may be reached by telephone at (760) 750-4090 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1PM - 4PM
International Student Advising Hours
|International Student Advisor
How to access Microsoft Teams:
- Download Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in with your CSUSM credentials.
- Example: email@example.com
- In the Pop-up window, sign in with your CSUSM credentials.
- Example: username001 and your campus password.
- Choose an authentication method for DUO multi-factor authentication.
Mac users need to provide Microsoft Teams with additional permissions:
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Select Microphone
- Allow Microsoft Teams to access you microphone
- Select Screen Recording
- Allow Microsoft Teams to access you screen (this will allow you to share your screen)
For students who need a Verification or Family Visitation letter, please visit our Forms & Requests page.