These are customized, short-term programs designed to meet the needs of organized groups who want to have a Southern California language travel experience and/or study English for specific purposes such as business/medical English and leadership and community engagement.
Located in scenic North County San Diego, groups can choose from all that southern California has to offer including visits to Disneyland, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, beach picnics, and other local attractions. These programs are open to escorted groups ages 14 and older, and individuals who are at least 18 years of age or have a local contact. Individuals are welcome to join on a space and date available basis.
Short-Term Programs on Demand:
- English through STEM
- Sustainability and Leadership
- Language and Culture
- Business English
- English for Medical Purposes
- High School/University Preparation
Competitive pricing includes:
- Homestay with an American family
- English communication classes taught by fully qualified instructors
- Fun, organized activities and tours
- Full-day trips to world-famous theme parks
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily for on-campus activities and local trips***
- Application fees
- Much more!
- Items Required to Enroll:
- An STP Homestay Application
- A photocopy of your passport
- Participants who are under the age of 18 must submit the Medical Release Form
*If you are an individual who is interested in this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about available dates and programs before submitting an application.
**Airport transfer from Los Angeles International Airport may be arranged for the
group in advance for an additional fee.
***Students will purchase meals on their own for all-day excursions out of the San Diego area.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to learn more about short-term programs. On the form, enter your contact information and select "Short-Term Programs" from the "Study Abroad Programs" dropdown.