I have applied...
After you have applied to CSUSM, follow the next steps to make sure the rest of your admissions process goes smoothly.
You Are Welcome Here Scholarship!
Apply now! (covering up to 50% non-resident tuition)
Login to your MyCSUSM
Your ID and password was sent to your email address that was listed on your application. Use your assigned login information to access your MyCSUSM Student Center and regularly check your admission status. Outstanding items will be listed on your "To Do List." Send us any items listed by the posted deadlines.
Submit the following items:
- All official secondary-school records including certificates, examination grades, degrees or diplomas in the original language of issue must be submitted through the postal mail in a school-sealed envelope. Copies will be accepted for the preliminary admission decision.
- Official English translations of all academic records including certificates, degrees or diplomas
- Affidavit of Financial Support including bank statements or scholarship letter
- Official English Proficiency Test Report (TOEFL or IELTS or Duolingo) - log into your MyCSUSM student portal to see if you are required to submit this item
- If you do not have a passing TOEFL or IELTS, conditional admission is available. Please let us know by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer conditional admission
- Copy of your Passport
EXPEDITE PROCESSING: UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS HERE for an admissions decision
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT I-20: Please be reminded that you must send your official transcripts through postal mail and have your test scores sent directly to CSUSM prior to the start of the term. US institutions can send transcripts electronically to email@example.com.
When will we send out admission decisions? Your application will be reviewed as soon as we receive your documents. You will be informed of an admission decision promptly.
Once admitted, you will receive your admission offer via email along with detailed instructions on how to request your I-20. The international admissions advisors from Global Education will send you details about orientation and the sevis process. Please be sure to carefully watch your email since this is our primary means of communication.
IMPORTANT: You must apply for housing early. Also, please be sure to stay connected to our Global Office to clear vaccination and other requirements on time.
Located in the Extended Learning Building (accross from the Quad)
5th Floor #588
288 Campus Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
PARKING GARAGE ADDRESS:
295 June Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
Phone: (760) 750-4844 Fax: (760) 750-3138
California State University San Marcos - International Admissions
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096-0001 USA