Welcome to the Physics Department
We are committed to:
- providing high quality instruction to all our students,
- working with K-12 teachers in Southern California to improve science education at the pre-college level,
- engaging in research in physics and physics education.
Students looking for travel funding for conferences should check out the Student Travel Resources page.
Students looking to enroll in PHYS 499 should check out the bottom of the CSUSM Astronomy & Physics Courses page.
Professor Dominguez has drafted a physics course offering schedule that takes us through to Spring 2017 (document subject to change). If you have any questions about the schedule or academic advising, please contact him.
- Congratulations to our record-breaking Class of 2015!
- Professor Burin and students G. Simmons and H. Ceja have published in Physics of Plasmas!
- Professor Dominguez is first author on an article in Nature Communications also featured in PR Newswire!
- Quantum Design, Inc., has installed a VersaLab Physical Property Measurement System in Professor Tsui's Research Laboratory!