1. In order to access Not Anymore, you must use your network user name and the unique password created by you to log into myCSUSM and again to log in to Not Anymore (For example, Username: doe012 (for email address email@example.com, and unique password).
- If you attended orientation, you set up your network account at that time, and were provided your username and then you created your password. Do not enter your entire email address as your user name. Your username is the first portion of your email address, the portion before the @cougars.csusm.edu
2. You cannot use your Student ID and Default password to log into your myCSUSM account (For example, if your name is Jane Doe and your student ID is 012345678, then your default password would be JADO5678) to log into Not Anymore.
3. If you have not set up your network account, please do so following these instructions:
- Log into mycsusm.edu using your student ID number and default password. Your user ID will be emailed to you after you submit the admissions application via CSU Mentor.
- If you do not know your default password, see below:
- All default passwords are 8 characters and are capitalized in the following format:
- first two letters of your legal first name
- first two letters of your legal last name
- last four digits of your user ID
For example, if your name is Jane Doe and your student ID is 012345678, then your default password would be JADO5678.
4. Once you are logged into your myCSUSM account, locate a small header in the upper right hand corner, and click on “Your Network Account is ready. Change your password now,” and follow the steps provided to receive your user name and create your password.
5. Once you have completed these steps. Completely close out of all web browsers.
6 Open a new browser, and log into your myCSUSM account using your network username and password.
7. Under “Custom Links”, click “Not Anymore Training”.
8. You will be directed to another log in screen, and prompted to log in again. Please use your network user name and password (the same credentials used to log on to myCSUSM account).
9. You will then register by entering basic demographic information and you will be prompted to verify the preloaded information in your account. Once registered, you will be ready to begin your training.