1. In order to access Not Anymore, you must use your network user name and the unique password created by you to log into myCSUSM and again to log in to Not Anymore (For example, Username: doe012 (for email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and unique password).
2. You cannot use your Student ID and Default password to log into your myCSUSM account (For example, if your name is Jane Doe and your student ID is 012345678, then your default password would be JADO5678) to log into Not Anymore.
3. If you have not set up your network account, please do so following these instructions:
4. Once you are logged into your myCSUSM account, locate a small header in the upper right hand corner, and click on “Your Network Account is ready. Change your password now,” and follow the steps provided to receive your user name and create your password.
5. Once you have completed these steps. Completely close out of all web browsers.
6 Open a new browser, and log into your myCSUSM account using your network username and password.
7. Under “Custom Links”, click “Not Anymore Training”.
8. You will be directed to another log in screen, and prompted to log in again. Please use your network user name and password (the same credentials used to log on to myCSUSM account).
9. You will then register by entering basic demographic information and you will be prompted to verify the preloaded information in your account. Once registered, you will be ready to begin your training.