Your  Account:

Requesting Foreign Travel Insurance


CHECK with your division/department to ensure you are following the required protocols

COMPLETE a Travel Request 

  • Requests wil be routed to the traveler's One-up Manager,  Funding Authority, and then to the President or designees. 

VERIFY Hazard Level of Destination: May require Chancellor's Office approval 

ENROLL in the Safe Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) - Available only to U.S. citizens

COMPLETE Foreign Travel Insurance Request Excel Form 

SUBMIT the following to the Travel Office

  • Completed Foreign Travel Insurance Request Excel Form
  • Proof of enrollment in STEP program (screen capture is acceptable)
  • Verification of High Hazard Status - travel to war risk areas require Chancellor's Office approval first before insurance can be procured