Your  Account:

Travel Updates

Banned State Repeal

On September 14, 2023, Governor Newsom signed SB 447 which repeals AB 1887, the travel ban. Effective immediately, state funds may be used for travel to all states. If the travel occurred prior to the repeal, non-state funds must be used for reimbursement. If the travel occurred September 14th or later, state funds may be used.

Please email with questions.

New Booking Tool

Need training, help on a Request/Expense Report, or have a question? Visit our Training & Resources page to book an appointment with one of the Travel Office Staff.