Graduate Student Forms
Forms Required for Proposing the Thesis
Fill out each of the forms, print as PDF, save and send to firstname.lastname@example.org so she can route them to committee members and graduate coordinator for signature.
- Program of Study - Master of Science
- Thesis Committee Membership Record
- Advancement to Candidacy Form
Forms Required for the Thesis Defense
- OGSR has an Adobe Sign process in place to secure electronic signatures for the certification
and signature pages. To request this process, you (the student) fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mrCXGgaKmVSqNz8aFlp7ftfQITaSQehfAgZrJ9-5lR0/viewform?edit_requested=true . Upon submission of this form, both the copyright document and thesis signature page will be sent around for signatures through Adobe Sign. Please select option 1 or 2 when signing the copyright document (maintain the thesis public or private).
Additional Forms to Support Graduate Requests
Fellowships/Scholarships/Grants for Graduate Students
- CSUSM General scholarship fund
- Creative Biolabs Scholarship
- Emily M. Hewitt Memorial Scholarship
- Garden Club of America Board of Associates Centennial Pollinator Fellowship
- GeneTex Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Science
- Graduate Funding for Masters Students - 40+ funding opportunities for Masters-level students in STEM
- Labroots Scholarship
- Thermo Fisher Antibody Scholarship
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Student Grants/Scholarships/Opportunities
- CSU COAST Graduate Student Research Awards
The best database to search is www.fastweb.org, students can sign up for a free account and tailor their search to their specific eligibility requirements.