Guidance and Resources on Curriculum for CHABSS Faculty
- Curriculum Forms: All curriculum proposals (for new curriculum and for curriculum changes) must be submitted through the Curriculog interface. Curriculog also offers training and support.
- Review of Curriculum Proposals: There are distinct processes for the review of different kinds of curriculum proposals.
- Curriculum Approval and Implementation
- CHABSS Curriculum Committee: As part of shared governance, faculty are elected to the Curriculum and Academic Policy Committee.
For guidance, please reach out to any member of the commitee or the associate dean.
CHABSS Curriculum Committee Members
- BSS: Scott Greenwood (Chair)
- BSS: Xioaye She
- HA: Martha Stoddard-Holmes
- HA: Maria Gomez-Martin
- At-Large: Eric Trevan
- Lecturer Rep: Ashley Fogle
- Carmen Nava, Associate Dean, Academic Programs & Student Success