Meal Plan Overview
Meal plans save time and money! There are a variety plans to meet the needs of our students. Our commuter students, as well as, residents in The University Village Apartments and The Quad may choose any meal plan that suits.
As for our North Commons residents, meal plans are mandatory, students must choose from the Cougar Blue, Tukwut or Paw meal plans.
Students can manage their plan via the campus app (dining button)
Plans can also be purchased or managed via the website
Purchase or manage plan
Meal Plan Options
- North Commons Residents - You must pick one of the following plans: Cougar Blue, Tukwut, or Paw.
- All Residents - For a full cost of housing and dining, check out our Housing Calculator
|TYPES||BENEFITS||COST / YEAR||COST / SEMESTER|
|Cougar Blue Plan||19 Meals per Week
$75 Dining Dollars*
|Tukwut Plan||15 Meals per Week
$400 Dining Dollars*
|Paw Plan||12 Meals per Week
$625 Dining Dollars*
|Flex Plan||9 Meals per Week
$175 Dining Dollars*
|Social Plan||50 Meals
$450 Dining Dollars*
|Deluxe Plan||30 Meals
$165 Dining Dollars*
|Select Plan||20 Meals
$125 Dining Dollars*
* Dining Dollars are a cash equivalent which comes with a meal plan.
- Campus Way Café - Meal swipe, Dining Dollars, Cougar Cash
- USU Market - Dining Dollars, Cougar Cash
- USU Dining Pavilion - Dining Dollars, Cougar Cash
- Panda Express
- Hilltop Bistro Grille - (meal swipe lunch option)
- Get Fresh - (meal swipe lunch option)
- Crash's Cafe
- Starbucks® - Dining Dollars, Cougar Cash
Not sure which meal plan is right for you or you have more questions? Visit our FAQs
Ready to Purchase your plan?
You can purchase or manage your plan via 2 methods.
Some words about this? Bullet points or numberd list on steps to click the right things....
Students can purchase their plans by logging in to the mobile app.
Dont have the app?