Academic spaces (computer labs and classrooms) are now open for reservations for the Spring 2018 semester. Please remember to maintain a 10 minute buffer before and after any academic classes.
- Forum Plaza has been divided into three sections. – Check out the diagram on 25Live
- UVA & QUAD – There are NEW policies and guidelines for reserving these spaces. See attached Reservation Guidelines.
- Lead Time: Due to the amount of reservations scheduled by our office on a daily basis, please submit space requests a minimum of 3 business days before confirmation is needed. For locations needing secondary approval (USU, Arts 111, Athletic Fields, Kellogg Reading Room, etc. ) please allow a minimum of 5 business days before confirmation is needed.
- Event Types:
- Campus Full Service - Locations like the USU, Kellogg Reading Room & McMahan House are required to be submitted with this event type.
- Campus Self-Service - For events that are more than just a simple meeting. Please indicate if you will need assistance from ECS.
- Meeting Only - Low risk meetings with no assistance from ECS.
- Fall 2018 Academic Locations: The "First 3 Weeks Rule" will apply. Please do not submit requests for academic spaces before September 17, 2018, unless they occur during U-Hour or Sundays. Requests (outside of U-Hour) received before the above date will be denied and asked to resubmit.
- U-Hour takes place Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm - 12:50pm. Please allow a 10 minute buffer for academic classes that begin at 1:00pm.
- 25Live Training Calendar: Faculty, Staff and Recognized Student Organizations can sign up for 25Live training at the following link: 25Live Training