Most users will transition to being able to edit the event descriptions and titles on their own reservations. This applies to after the reservation has been confirmed. This will be helpful as we have been moving towards utilizing our Campus Calendars and linking them to the Campus Announcements.
With this update, there will be a few changes to the Event Form in 25live. If your account has been updated, you will have received an email notification with the following information.
Changes and Updates
• Edit Event Description or Title – Reservations created today moving forward will allow you the ability to add or edit the event description and title as well as select calendars. Old reservations will still have to be edited by ECS or your Event Planner. Tips for Publishing 25Live reservations to campus calendars and campus announcements.
• Location Required – Selecting a location for your event is a required field. You will receive a warning if a location has not been requested. Click on the circle icon next to the Locations heading to read more about this.
* If you cannot find a location or can’t add it, use the location named, “Location Not Found”. Indicate the actual preferred location in the notes/instructions.
• Upload Files - A new feature that will allow you to attach files like previous years layouts, catering orders or agendas to the reservation.
• Event State – Before saving your reservation, you'll have the option to select the event state. Always choose Tentative.
• Information Icon – Click on the circle information icon for helpful tips.