department menu

Who is my advisor?

Undergraduate academic advising is done through CEHHS Student Services, located in University Hall, Suite 222. Appointments can be made through CSUSM Accudemia.

Additional information can be found on their website at:  Undergrad Student Services

Kinesiology Faculty are Always Happy to talk to you about your career.  For career advising you can contact any faculty member from our directory