We offer a wide variety of programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, an Education Doctorate, and Teaching Credentials. Our programs are known for training our students in critical and creative thought and for offering students hands-on and applied learning experiences. Our programs also offer excellent college to career and community connections for our students.
As Dean, I am honored to work with the world-class and innovative faculty and staff of CEHHS. We are all focused on supporting student success and engaging our surrounding community.
Our exceptional faculty are active scholars who are engage in research and service in the surrounding community, and globally, in order to solve some of society’s most pressing issues.
Our overarching mission is to collaboratively engage with community, regional and global partners to prepare highly skilled and ethical educators, researchers, health care, human services, and movement specialists to transform their work and community environments.
We are a College dedicated to discovery, generation of new knowledge, diversity, and wellness.
- Our Vision
We strive to inspire students, faculty, administrators, and staff to advance innovative, evidence-based, socially just, reflective practices in the fields of education, health, and human services by fostering interdisciplinary collaboration. As a College dedicated to discovery, generation of new knowledge, diversity, and wellness, we are committed to the following actions:
- Promoting student success and professionalism;
- Creating supportive and collaborative learning environments;
- Educating students to serve as agents of change in their workplaces and communities;
- Engaging reciprocally with local, regional, and global communities;
- Preparing students for a technologically-dynamic future; and,
- Graduating students prepared for 21st century citizenship, leadership, and global engagement.
- Our MissionThe mission of the College of Education, Health and Human Services (CEHHS) is to collaboratively engage with community, regional and global partners to prepare highly skilled and ethical educators, researchers, health care, human services, and movement specialists to transform their work and community environments. The students, staff, and faculty of CEHHS demonstrate commitment to diversity and equity through curriculum and program development, instructional and assessment strategies, and recruitment and retention practices. We promote student-centered learning, support innovative research/scholarship, and engage in service to improve the quality of life, inclusive of physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and spiritual health. The CEHHS is committed to and supports teaching and learning environments that are accessible and technologically progressive.
We welcome active participation from community partners, our students, and our alumni in advancing the college mission. Please feel free to reach out to the Dean’s office, and our program faculty and staff for assistance. We are here to serve.