CEHHS Student Success Grants
College of Health & Human Services (CEHHS) Student Success Grants (SSGs) are available to help students meet the costs of presenting at skills, knowledge-building and networking events that will enhance their professional development. These may include, but are not limited to, conferences, seminars or workshops. Items or activities that are considered tuition or other related expenses or fees toward your CSUSM degree, will not be considered for this program.
CEHHS recognizes that different programs have different professional development needs and opportunities, and encourages all students to apply for SSGs.
- Must be a student who is currently registered at CSUSM in the CEHHS.
- Must be a student in good standing.
- The events or activities must be closely related to the applicant’s field of study.
- Students may apply for a SSG award up to $500.00 at any point while enrolled and registered at CSUSM as a student in CEHHS. Graduating students may still apply for funds in their final semester as long as the event takes place prior to graduating from the University. We are not able to reimburse students post-graduation.
- Students must present at the conference/event to be considered.
Application Supplemental Domestic Travel Documents
The following travel documents are required with your electronic application: Release of Liability, and Student Conduct Agreement. Download and complete each form as instructed, sign all in blue ink, and upload where indicated. Note: If you are awarded a SSG, the original travel documents will need to be submitted to your School or Department contact, prior to the event or activity.
Applicants must submit the SSG Application Form by a minimum of four (4) weeks before the event or activity occurs if travel is involved outside of Southern California, two (2) weeks if it is local. Applicants who do not submit the application form by the appropriate deadline will not be funded.
Students should not assume that they are guaranteed any or all funding when submitting the application.
Full program details and restrictions are available in the Student Success Grant Guidelines.