Registration Assistance Drop Ins
EOP Drop-in sessions are intended to focus and assist EOP students with their registration course selection process for the upcoming semester.
Registration Assistance Drop-ins are offered for EOP STUDENTS ONLY. Drop-Ins are NOT required for all students or intended to complete your 1st contact. Students wanting to complete their first contact should schedule an appointment with their assigned counselor after the drop-ins period has concluded or attend an approved workshop.
EOP Student Drop-Ins
*Check back in for Drop-In Schedule*
Prior to Drop-Ins
- Ensure you double check the EOP Student Drop-Ins schedule for times, dates, and modality.
- Locate the EOP office: Administrative Building 4100.
- You must be set up with Microsoft Teams.
- All EOP students are added to a Team called “EOP Front Desk"
- Here you will have access to view our Virtual EOP Drop-Ins Sign In.
- DO NOT sign in on Virtual EOP Drop-Ins Sign In until the scheduled day of drop-ins.
- Students may begin signing in for a drop-in 30 minutes prior to the posted drop in schedule on the day of drop-ins.
- Students are required to run their Degree Planner prior to signing up for an EOP drop-in session.
The Day Of Drop-Ins
- Students may begin signing in for a drop-in 30 minutes prior to the posted drop-in schedule on the day of drop-ins.
- REQUIRED: You must sign-in at the Front Desk with your student ID.
- Select "In-Person Session" as your Service and fully sign in to be placed on the waiting line.
- Please wait at the Front Desk or Computer Lab until your name is called.
- Drop-Ins last only 15 minutes
- Drop-Ins are first come, first serve. Therefore counselor requests will not be offered.
- After your drop-in session, SIGN OUT at the Front Desk.
- Sign in for an EOP drop-in by using our Virtual EOP Drop-Ins Sign-In Link.
- The virtual EOP Drop-Ins Sign-In link is only available on the EOP Front Desk Teams channel.
- Access Sign-In link via Microsoft Teams 'EOP Front Desk'.
- Any sign-ins prior to our opening times will NOT be accepted.
Sign in begins 30 minutes prior to the start time of AM and PM drop-ins sessions.
- Once you have signed in using our Virtual EOP Drop-Ins Sign-In link , you will be placed on the waiting line (please be patient).
- Students will be contacted via Microsoft Teams by the next available counselor.
- If there are any connectivity issues with Microsoft Teams, counselors will reach out to you using the alternative phone number provided on Accudemia (be prepared to answer an unfamiliar or blocked phone number).
- Sessions generally last up to 15 minutes.
For assistance with set-up and/or general questions, students may contact the EOP front desk by any of the below options.
- Messaging the “EOP Front Desk” Team within Microsoft Teams
- Calling our office at (760)-750-4861
- Emailing us at email@example.com