To ensure continuity of services, the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) has transitioned
into remote counseling and peer mentoring sessions. Until further notice, we will
not be offering in-person appointments. Students will still be able to schedule virtual appointments and they will be held
via Microsoft Teams.
Please be sure to read the "Prior to your Appointment" instructions before your appointment.
- We will be resuming EOP Contact requirements, per your EOP Student Contract.
- Drop-Ins are NOT intended to complete your first contact.
- Please note that we will not be offering appointments on the appointment scheduler during EOP Drop-In periods.
Prior to your Appointment
- Go to office365.csusm.edu
- Student log-in: email@example.com without the "cougars" part of the email
- Click on Microsoft Teams
- Download the desktop (computer) Teams App
- Teams App can be downloaded through the download App button at the bottom left of
your Teams screen.
- Downloading the Microsoft Teams App is free on iOS and Android devices.
Day of Appointment
- Your counselor/mentor will connect with you on Teams at the time of your appointment
please be ready at the time of your appointment.
- Students will be considered a no-show if there is no response after 10 minutes of
staff attempting to reach out.
- Guests may not accompany a student into their advising appointment (including teleconference
appointments) without a FERPA Release [Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act]
|Student Last Name
|A - C
|D - H
|I - N
||Brenda Mata or Damon Stevens
|O - R
|S - Z
||Marylou Gonzalez or Damon Stevens
||Peer Mentors: Mario Barahona-Miguel, Sarah Ortiz.
For assistance with set-up and/or general questions, students may contact the EOP
front desk by any of the below options.
- Messaging the “EOP Front Desk” within Microsoft Teams
- Calling our office at (760)-750-4861
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org