To ensure continuity of services, the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) has transitioned
into remote counseling and peer mentoring sessions. Until further notice, we will
not be offering in-person appointments. Students will still be able to schedule virtual appointments and they will be held
via Microsoft Teams.
Please be sure to read the "Prior to your Appointment" instructions before your appointment.
SPRING 2020 UPDATE:
- EOP has suspend the required EOP semester student contacts and will be removing all
EOP student holds for the remainder of the spring semester to allow students to focus
more on academics.
- Students are STILL ENCOURAGED to reach out for support, information and assistance.
Prior to your Appointment
- Go to office365.csusm.edu
- Student log-in: firstname.lastname@example.org without the "cougars" part of the email
- Click on Microsoft Teams
- Download the desktop (computer) Teams App
- Teams App can be downloaded through the download App button at the bottom left of
your Teams screen.
- Downloading the Microsoft Teams App is free on iOS and Android devices.
Day of Appointment
- Your counselor/mentor will connect with you at the time of your appointment.
- Students will be considered a no-show if there is no response after 10 minutes of
staff attempting to reach out.
- Guests may not accompany a student into their advising appointment (including teleconference
appointments) without a FERPA Release [Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act]
|Student Last Name
|A - C
|D - H
|I - N
|O - R
|S - Z
||Peer Mentors: Johnny Fuentes, Mark Lopez, Jennifer Ojeda.