Infinity Lab Facilities
The Infinity Lab is housed within our new Extended Learning Building. Completed in 2019, the LEED-Certified building provides a state-of-the-art BSL-2 laboratory space ready for creativity and discovery.
Bench space contracts include:
- Dedicated bench space and storage space
- Tissue culture room with incubators and liquid nitrogen dewars
- Basic Molecular Biology instrumentation
- Dedicated space in +4, -20 and -80oC storage fridge/freezers
- DI and nanopure water
- High speed Internet
- Autoclave use
- Hazardous waste storage/disposal
- Biohazard disposal
In addition to lab space, if you need office space or meeting rooms there is a Union Cowork facility conveniently located within 500 feet of the EL building*.
Our goal is to create a space that let’s you focus on your research. If additional resources are needed, please let us know and we can discuss if acquisition is possible. For more information, please contact Justin Cox email@example.com or (760) 750-4718.
* Note that some cubicle space in the EL building may also be available depending on current staffing.