CSUSM offers a variety of Specialized Programs to eligible students to provide additional support and services, including academic and career advising, academic coaching and tutoring, mentoring, community-building, and more. Explore the programs and services listed here to learn more about eligibility requirements, application procedures, and involvement opportunities.
- ACE Scholars Services (supporting former foster youth)
- Department of Athletics Services & Resources (for student-athletes)
- College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) (supporting students from migrant and seasonal farm worker backgrounds)
- Disability Support Services (providing services and accommodations to students with disabilities)
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) (supporting low-income first-generation college students)
- TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) (supporting students from first-generation, low-income and disability backgrounds)
- Veterans Services (supporting all student veterans, active duty, and military-connected students)