- Student Financial Services
- FAS Division
- Finance and Budget
- Collection Process
- Contact Information
- Emergency Loans
- Federal Student Loan Contact Information
- Hours of Operation
- Payment Plans
- SFS Policies and Procedures
- Staff Directory
- Staff Forms & Guides
- Tax Information
- Waivers and Exemptions
- Partners in Campus Business Operations
Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services (SFS) is comprised of the following units:
- University Cashiers - responsible for payroll warrant distribution, university fee payments, and cash handling
- University Student Accounts Receivable - responsible for student collections
- Financial Aid Business Office (FABO) - responsible for Emergency Loans, and Financial Aid disbursement
Student Financial Services will maintain a “student first” commitment and deliver exceptional customer service, while supporting the financial needs of the campus community.
Create rewarding experiences.
We shape futures by providing premier financial services.
SFS Hours: (including Cashier's Office)
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tired of waiting in line? Pay Online via E-Check - No Convenience Fee Applies
- E-Refund Instructions (Direct Deposit)
- Emergency Loan Application - Available 1/11/16
- FERPA Release Form (SFS Only)
- International Student Payment Option
- University Fee Appeal Form
- Your Student Budget
Useful Student Links: