- Fun Game with Subject-Verb Agreement
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr.
"This book is intended for use in English courses in which the practice of composition
is combined with the study of literature. It aims to give in brief space the principal
requirements of plain English style. It aims to lighten the task of instructor and
student by concentrating attention (in Chapters II and III) on a few essentials, the
rules of usage and principles of composition most commonly violated."
- Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Handouts from Purdue University's Online Writing
This site is an excellent starting point if you need to brush up on grammar and punctuation
- Style Manuals & Writing Guides
APA, ASA, MLA, Chicago, and more.
- The Write Place
The catalogue page for the Literacy Online Education (LEO) web site.
- The American Heritage Book of English Usage
With a detailed look at grammar, style, diction, word formation, gender, social groups
and scientific forms, this reference work is ideal for students, writers, academicians
and anybody concerned about proper writing style.