Why Do This
By default the course center content area is divided into sections by topics. You
can change this to a weekly format so that each section displays the week and dates.
The start date can be set to any day of the week, which will determine how the weeks
are displayed when using the weekly format.
- Log onto Cougar Courses and go to the main page of your course.
- Click on the gauge icon in the upper right corner. Choose the edit settings link in
the Course Administration section.
- Expand the topics section by clicking on the toggle arrow. Choose Weekly format from
the drop down menu (or topics if changing from weekly).
- Change course start date to display first day of class. Check the "Enable" box to
set the end date. Set this date for two weeks after grades are submitted.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save and display button.