If you are feeling like you are not safe, that you might harm yourself or others, call either 911 or the San Diego County Crisis Line (888) 724-7240 immediately.
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions or felt this way?
- Feeling sad, blue or hopelessness?
- Mood swings from extreme high to extreme low?
- Drink so much you forget what happened?
- Eating out of control?
- Can't stop worrying?
- Feeling emotional Numbness?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should complete our anonymous FREE online screening on alcohol, depression, generalized anxiety, eating disorder, bipolar disorder or post-traumatic stress.
- Crisis Resource List
- California Smoker's Hotline: Reasons to Quit Today
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Health 101 Genearal Health Guide