Signing-Up for Orientation
Before You Sign-Up
- Step 1: Submit your Intent to Enroll (24-hour processing period once submitted).
- Step 2: If you live outside of the CSUSM service area, you will need to apply for on-campus housing.
- Step 3: Log in to MyCSUSM and select Orientation Reservation from the Student Self-Service box on the home page.
- If you do not see any available dates, please call our office at (760) 750-4930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Note: If you attempt to sign up for Orientation before the system opens, you will see a message saying you are not eligible for Orientation. Please check back after the system opens on April 8, 2023.
How to Sign-Up for Orientation
Orientation reservations open on April 8th on MyCSUSM. To sign up for orientation, you must submit your Intent to Enroll and submit your Enrollment Deposit. You can find the steps to Sign-Up for Orientation below. Download a PDF version of the instructions.
- Step 1: Under the Admissions section of the Student Center, click on Orientation Sign-Up.
- Step 2: Provide your answers to the questions that appear on the screen (pronouns, t-shirt size, etc.). Click Next.
- Step 3: Select your preferred workshop from the list that is displayed. You will only be shown a list of workshops that match your major.
- Step 4: Confirm your orientation reservation by providing your guest names and clicking the checkbox to acknowledge your responsibility for payment. Click Confirm Workshop button, followed by updates to Contact Information.
- Step 5: To complete your orientation reservation, click the Make a Payment button. Please make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings.
After You Sign-Up
After signing-up for orientation, it is important to continue checking the Path to CSUSM and your CSUSM email address to keep up to date with upcoming deadlines during your transition to CSUSM.