- The Handbook
- Printable versions of all program forms are available.
Teaching and Internships
- General Education Writing: M.A. students can apply to teach GEW as a teaching associate. For further information, contact the GEW Program Coordinator, Mary Stewart.
- The Writing Center: M.A. students might be interested in tutoring in the Writing Center.
- CSUSM Internships: CSUSM has for-credit (paid and unpaid) internships.
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab: The Purdue OWL is a great source for students, tutors, and teachers alike.
- Graduate Research Dissemination Fund: Funding is available from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research.
Career and Professional Development
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: A source of news and job postings.
- Higher Ed Jobs: Jobs listings in higher education and academia.
- Modern Language Association (MLA): A site for workforce data, career resources, conferences, and job information.
- University of Pennsylvania Call for Papers: A site dedicated to calls and application information for academic conferences.