FAQs and Nominating
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the timeline for the annual Faculty and Staff Awards (excluding the Anne Neufeldt Staff Award and the Harvey Neufeldt Faculty Award) has been modified to allow all involved parties sufficient time for planning and review. Please disregard the original timeline included in the guidelines and follow the updated timeline below. (Effective 10/17/23)
- SEP 05: Call for nominations
- OCT 09: Deadline for nominations
- NOV 03: Deadline for dossier submission (originally Oct. 27)
- DEC 04: Award Committee recommendation due to the President (originally Nov. 20)
- DEC 13: Campus announcement (originally Dec. 08)
- JAN 18, 2024: CSUSM Awards & Service Celebration
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where can I find information on what is required for the dossier?Dossier requirements can be found in the guidelines.(Applicable only during years when Faculty are eligible for the award.)
- When are dossiers due?All dossiers should be submitted electronically to email@example.com and are due by October 27, 2023.(Applicable only during years when Faculty are eligible for the award.)
- Can I include items other than Word and PDF documents in my dossier?Yes, but please remember that all dossiers must be delivered electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and that the committee has a limited time to review documents.
- Who makes the final decision for each award?The President makes the final decision after reviewing the recommendations made by the selection committees.
- When will the announcement go out as to whom has been chosen?The awards will be announced before the December winter break.
If you didn't find the answer you were looking for, please email email@example.com.