The Cal State San Marcos University Council is a citizen advisory board consisting
of community leaders interested in the development and welfare of the University.
The Council advises the President on a number of matters, particularly those affecting
University and community relations, and meeting the needs of the service area of the
- Trudy Armstrong, The San Diego Foundation
- Xiomara Arroyo, Wells Fargo
- Jimmy Ayala, Pardee Homes
- Sheila Brown, Palomar Health
- W. Erik Bruvold, San Diego North Economic Development Council
- Mark Cafferty, San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- Raye Clendening, North County African American Womens Association
- Harold Coleman, Jr., Harold Coleman Jr. Ltd.
- Dick Daniels, Dick Daniels Public Relations
- Anita Draa, Gannett Fleming
- Frank Foster, A Step Beyond (Vice-Chair)
- Matt Foster, North County San Diego Veterans Stand Down
- Michelle Gonzalez, TrueCare
- Gerald Hampton, Life of Liberty
- Bruce Hueners, Palomar Technologies
- Rod Jones, Pro Real Estate
- Scotty Lombardi, Hunter Industries, Inc.
- Ken Lounsbery, Lounsbery Ferguson Altona & Peak LLP
- Meridith Marshall, United States Marine Corps.
- Cami Mattson, San Diego Foundation
- Gina McBride, McBride Financial & Philanthropy Concepts
- Russell 'Butch' Murphy, Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians
- Julie Norby, Solana Beach School District
- Reginald Owens, USMC (ret), Palomar College
- Lori Holt Pfeiler, Building Industry Association of San Diego
- Roberto Ramirez, Mountain Meadow Mushroom Farms, Inc.
- Jack Raymond, The Raymond Companies
- Carmen Rene, Prescient Medicine
- Matthew Sanford, City of Carlsbad
- Tess Sangster, City of San Marcos (Chair)
- Ed Scarpelli, Western Mutual Development Corportation
- Tory See, ViaSat, Inc.
- Amber Ter-Vrugt, Scripps Health
- Pierre Towns, HRC Consultants
- Matthew Tucker, North County Transit District
- Sara Vaz, Nordson Corporation
- Max Villalobos, Kaiser Permanente
- Heather Whitley-Quinn, Manpower of San Diego
- Dr. Ellen Neufeldt, President
- Dr. Patricia Prado-Olmos, Chief Community Engagement Officer