If you know students who may need student support counseling/academic coaching, feel
free to refer them to PASS.
Some common referral issues may include:
- Attendance issues
- Not completing/turning in assignments
- Declining grades on exams, quizzes, assignments
- Time management/procrastination
- Difficulty balancing priorities
- Lack of motivation
- Personal issues impacting academics
- Study Skills
- Difficulty adjusting to college
Options to connect students to PASS support and resources:
- Provide students with PASS contact information.
- Contact PASS directly via email or phone to consult and refer students.
- Invite PASS to visit your class, office, department, organization, etc. for a brief
introduction presentation to learn more about our services.
To make an appointment, call 760-750-6066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org