Your  Account:

Academic Disqualification/ Reinstatement Checklist

If you have been academically disqualified or if you would like to learn more about academic disqualification and the reinstatement process, you can do the following:

  • Schedule an appointment to meet with PASS to discuss your situation and receive assistance.  Note: If you are in EOP, SSS, CAMP or ACE, you will meet with your program counselor/advisor instead of PASS for individual assistance.
  • Review Reinstatement Guide and other forms located on the Advising web site.
  • Contact/meet with your academic advisor to discuss recommended courses to take during your OUT-ONE TERM at a community college (if applicable).
  • Continue to meet and keep in contact with PASS to provide updates on your progress and work on your reinstatement petition.
  • Remember, this is just a bump in the road.  You can get back on track!  Focus on next steps and take action.  Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.