Academic Disqualification/ Reinstatement Checklist
If you have been academically disqualified or if you would like to learn more about
academic disqualification and the reinstatement process, you can do the following:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with PASS to discuss your situation and receive assistance.
Note: If you are in EOP, SSS, CAMP, PASO or ACE, you will meet with your program counselor/advisor
instead of PASS for individual assistance.
- Review Reinstatement Guide and other forms located on the Advising web site.
- Contact/meet with your academic advisor to discuss recommended courses to take during
your OUT-ONE TERM at a community college (if applicable).
- Continue to meet and keep in contact with PASS to provide updates on your progress
and work on your reinstatement petition.
- Remember, this is just a bump in the road. You can get back on track! Focus on next
steps and take action. Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.