Application Fee Waivers
Application fee waivers allow students to apply to one (1) graduate program at CSUSM for free -- this waives the $70 application fee. Waivers are available from the Graduate Coordinator of your chosen (stateside) graduate program, or from the Graduate Studies Coordinator in the Office of Graduate Studies (email@example.com). Limited quantities available and are not guaranteed.
Qualified students must:
- Be a current CSUSM student or CSUSM graduate (Alumni); this includes CA residents, non-residents (Out-of-state and International), and undocumented students.
- Apply for a CSUSM stateside graduate program in the semester seeking an application fee waiver.
- Meet University and Program admissions requirements
- Show great potential for completing a Masters program.
- Show proof of attendance at an event such as: a graduate program information session or graduate school fair where you meet a CSUSM rep, Diversity Forum, Trio McNair, or any graduate studies/programs related events or activities.
CSUSM Financial Aid & Scholarships
The CSUSM Financial Aid & Scholarships office offers a variety of funding opportunities including grants, loans, scholarships, and work-study.
Graduate Program Related Funding
Please check with your Graduate Program for the following opportunities:
- Graduate Fellowships
- Teaching Associate (TA)
- Graduate Assistants (GA)
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers (Out-of-State or International Students)
Please check with OGSR for student travel funding:
CSU Chancellor's Office Programs
The CSU offers two funding programs for students interested in doctoral studies and/or in becoming CSU faculty members. The Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program (CDIP) is open to students and lecturers, while the California Pre-Doctoral Program (Sally Casanova Scholarship) is available to students. Please visit the websites for more information.
Job Postings & Internships
CSUSM is on Handshake! All currently enrolled students and registered alumni have access to job listings for full-time, part-time, short-term employment, and internships. Please visit the Career Center Services. The Office of Graduate Studies & Research posts available student assistant jobs here.
For academic or unpaid internships, please visit the Office of Internships