TBSN Admission Requirements
Application to the TBSN program as a Transfer student requires the following:
- Be eligible for admission to CSUSM as a Transfer Student in a Fall admission cycle
- Complete the required Supplemental Admission (Impaction) Criteria (some criteria are optional)
- Nursing Student Health & Clinical Compliance
- Fitness for Clinical Practice
- COVID-19 Vaccinated and Boosted - Applicants to the School of Nursing programs must be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 upon admission and prior to enrollment. While CSUSM is able to make exceptions based on medical and religious circumstances, School of Nursing programs require vaccination in order to meet clinical requirements. Any student who enrolls in a School of Nursing program and does not show proof of vaccination prior to registration must change their major or withdraw from CSUSM.
- Follow the How to Apply to the TBSN steps