LVN to BSN
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) track is designed for students who have a valid California LVN license and are seeking a first bachelor’s degree as a Transfer student.
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Admission Type: Direct entry as a Transfer applicant to the TBSN program.
Length: 3 years (6 Fall/Spring semesters)
Plan of Study:
- 56 units (coursework required for nursing major)
- Includes off-site clinical placements each semester
Starts: Fall only
- Cohort-based (courses only offered once per academic year)
- Courses during the day
- Clinical placement location, days, and times will vary each academic term and may take place on weekends
- Clinical placements randomly assigned to San Diego and Riverside Counties
- Cost of Attendance/Tuition and Fees
Course Sequence: LVN to BSN Plan of Study