Award Set Up
When a project is funded, Grants and Contracts Development will work with the PI/PD and the Office of Sponsored Projects to prepare for the transition to post-award.
The following tasks, where relevant, require PI/PD attention at this stage in the process.
- Ensure budget revisions are solidified with sponsor
- Review scope of contract and considered revisions as needed
- Ensure IRB and IACUC Protocols have been approved
- For NSF and NIH awardees, ensure all investigators responsible for the design, conduct, and/or reporting of research provided an updated Disclosure Form if there have been changes since the time of submission
- For NIH awardees, ensure all investigators responsible for the design, conduct, and/or reporting of research have completed Financial Conflict of Interest Training in CITI (in compliance with PHS requirements)
- For awardees of non-governmental funding, ensure PI/PD has completed Conflict of Interest Training in CSU Learn (State of CA 700U requirements) and mailed a hard copy Disclosure Form
- Ensure personnel, including students, involved in research involving human subjects or animals, have completed CITI training