- 2024-25 Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity (RSCA) Grants
- Application Submission Deadline: February 2024 via InfoReady
- RSCA Application Workshop: January 2024 from 12-1pm via Zoom (click hyperlink)
Presentation for those who cannot attend.
- Awardees announced late-April; awards transferred to recipients' college/department early July.
- Progress reports due via InfoReady in May of following award year. Award recipients who do not submit a progress report will not be eligible for future awards until all reports are submitted.
- The awards are decided by the Faculty Grants Committee
The primary purpose of this grant is to provide support for research, scholarship, and creative activities (including pedagogical research) to all faculty. Faculty members at all ranks (part-time and full time), librarians, SSP-ARs, and faculty defined as Unit 3 members (including coaches) are eligible to compete for RSCA funding.
RSCA grants support faculty activities which may include funds to pay undergraduate and graduate students to work as research assistants, to pay for publication costs, for research materials, or for travel associated with research activities.
RSCA awards may be granted up to $8,800. Most grants are expected in the $2,000-$5,000 range.
|Charles De Leone||Dean of Graduate Studies and Research|
|Nima Zaerpour||CoBA 23-25|
|Allison Merrick||CHABSS-HA 23-24|
|Tara Marko||Lecturer 23-25|
|Sinem Siyahhan||Faculty At-large 22-24|
|Jeff Nessler||CEHHS 23-24|