Design Do's and Don'ts
See these resources for helpful hints and tricks on designing your poster!
- Presenting Conference Papers and Posters in the Humanities (Texas Tech)
- Creating Academic Posters (extremely helpful!)
- Creating Effective Poster Presentations (NC State)
Please Note: All poster boards are not to exceed 78" inches in height and 50" inches in width.
These resources show free, helpful examples of layouts and formats. We do not endorse these templates or websites.
- General Poster Templates
- Scientific Poster Templates
- Science and Medical Poster Templates
- Additional Scientific Poster Templates
Digital Presentation Resources
An ePoster is an electronic version of the traditional boards and allows the inclusion of movies, sounds and other multi-media formats. Your ePoster can be displayed on monitor screens, however, presenter must supply their own equipment, including monitor and hookup. All presenters using digital posters must inform OGSR prior to event, so that access to a table and electrical outlets can be made available. Posters can be designed in Powerpoint, InDesign, or in prezi. For examples and suggestions on design see the links below: