Your  Account:

Current Students

Common Support Questions

Is a class full?

Request a permission number from your instructor. 

Don't have the pre-requisite?

Fill out the Course Prerequisite Waiver & Add Form and contact the instructor of the class for approval.

Independent Study

Want to take a course that allows for individual instruction and research with a faculty member?  Fill out the Independent Study/Research Contract.

Need advising?

Schedule an appointment with your undergraduate advisor in the Administrative Building to make sure you have the right classes. For more complex questions, you can schedule an appointment with a faculty advisor.

Computer Science Faculty Advisor
Major  Faculty
CIS Dr. Shaun-Inn Wu
CS-Masters Program Dr. Nahid Majd
Undergrad CS Majors
You can also choose whom you feel comfortable with
Last Name Faculty
A - Ca Dr. Ahmad Hadaegh
Ce - Di Dr. Ali Ahmadinia
Do - Gl  Dr. Nahid Majd
Go - Li  Dr. Rika Yoshii
Lo - O Dr. Rocio Guillen-Castrillo
P - Sr Dr. Xiaoyu Zhang
St - Z Dr. Youwen Ouyang

Need to withdraw from a class? 

After the drop deadline, fill out the Withdrawal Form. **Be sure to read the second page and what constitutes a "Serious & Compelling" reason for withdrawal.

Having issues with an instructor?

Fill out the Problem Report Form and send it to the Department Chair.