- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella: Positive titers (blood work) for Measles (Rubeola), Mumps, and Rubella within the last 5 years.
- Varicella (Chickenpox): Positive titer (blood work) for Varicella within the last 5 years.
- Hepatitis B: Positive titer (blood work) for Hepatitis B Surface Antibody within the last 5 years.
- Tdap: Documentation of Tdap immunization given within the last 10 years
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine: Documentation of the influenza vaccine is required annually, beginning in October each year.
- Health and Physical Exam: CSUSM School of Nursing form must be completed annually by a healthcare provider.
- CPR Certification: Only accepted course is the American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers. Information can be found at: https://cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/Training/HealthcareProfessional/BasicLifeSupportBLS/UCM_473189_Basic-Life-Support-BLS.jsp
For questions regarding Clinical Compliance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org