During the 2019-2020 academic year, the Fraternity/Sorority Expansion Committee reviewed
and evaluated applications for new organizations to join our community. Thank you to all that were a part of the process.
It is with great excitement that the Student Leadership & Involvement Center shares
our expansion plan for fraternity and sorority life.
- CSUSM Fraternity/Sorority Handbook - this document outlines the overall campus expansion process in addition to outlining
how the University and Student Life & Leadership work in partnership to support and
advise recognized Greek-letter organizations. Please use the Application Checklist
above as the primary reference for the initial application as items were added after
the Handbook was last approved.
- CSUSM Fast Facts - an overview of the demographics of our University community.
- CSUSM Expansion Memo - a memo sent to national umbrella groups and organizations who have expressed previous
interest, notifying them of the opportunity to submit an application to join the CSUSM
fraternity & sorority community.
- CSUSM Expansion Application Checklist - all required components to apply for expansion at CSUSM.
- CSUSM Fraternity/Sorority Initial Request for Expansion - a template Excel document that must be completed and submitted, along with a letter
of interest and other information for your organization to be considered by the committee.
If you have questions, please contact Megan Ceppi, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority
Life, at email@example.com.