During the 2019-2020 academic year, the Fraternity/Sorority Expansion Committee reviewed and evaluated applications for new organizations to join our community. Thank you to all that were a part of the process.
It is with great excitement that the Student Leadership & Involvement Center shares our expansion plan for fraternity and sorority life.
- Fall 2022 – Sigma Lambda Beta (men’s, Latino-based fraternity)
- Fall 2022 – Delta Sigma Theta (women's, National Pan-Hellenic Council)
- Fall 2022 – Alpha Phi Gamma (women’s, National APIDA Panhellenic Association)
- Spring 2023 - Delta Sigma Phi (men's, North American Interfraternity Council)
- CSUSM Fraternity/Sorority Handbook - this document outlines the overall campus expansion process in addition to outlining how the University and Student Life and Leadership work in partnership to support and advise recognized Greek-letter organizations. Please use the Application Checklist above as the primary reference for the initial application as items were added after the Handbook was last approved.
- CSUSM Fast Facts - an overview of the demographics of our University community.
- CSUSM Expansion Memo - a memo sent to national umbrella groups and organizations who have expressed previous interest, notifying them of the opportunity to submit an application to join the CSUSM fraternity & sorority community.
- CSUSM Expansion Application Checklist - all required components to apply for expansion at CSUSM.
- CSUSM Fraternity/Sorority Initial Request for Expansion - a template Excel document that must be completed and submitted, along with a letter of interest and other information for your organization to be considered by the committee.
If you have questions, please contact Megan Ceppi, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Life, at email@example.com.