The Peer Advising Program
- Utilize and teach students how to use academic tools, such as the Academic Requirements Report, Degree Planner, and Schedule Assistant
- Reference campus-wide resources (i.e. Math Lab, STEM Center, Writing Center, Academic Success Center, and many more)
- Assist students with navigating their MyCSUSM account to add/drop courses, change major/minor, and search the class schedule
- Share information about university policies and deadlines
- Provide program support and student outreach via workshops, email, etc.
Students are welcome to meet with a Peer Advisor, call or email for general advising questions.