eAdvisor (email an Advisor)
Before submitting a question:
- The eAdvisor is for currently enrolled CSUSM students only.
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Academic Advisors will only reply to your question via your CSUSM email address.
- An Academic Advisor will respond to your question as soon as possible.
- In the event we are offering virtual drop-in advising (during add/drop and early enrollment periods), responses will be delayed. Your patience is appreciated.
- Academic Advisors have no role in processing transcripts. It generally takes 3-5 weeks for Enrollment Management Services to process transcripts once they are received. Please do not submit an eAdvisor asking for your transcripts to be evaluated. More information about transfer credit processing can be found online.
Ask an Academic Advisor a question: