Scheduled appointments with an Academic Advisor are offered to admitted and matriculated undergraduate students.
- Your student ID is required to check-in to your appointment.
- Appointments can be made within 1 hour to 14 days in advance.
- Appointments will not display further out than 14 days in advance.
- Check back for openings daily.
- Appointments can be scheduled by phone, online, or in person.
- When you schedule an appointment, you will receive an immediate confirmation email.
- Appointment length is 30 minutes.
- Students may not schedule more than one appointment per week.
- Limited appointments are available during the add/drop period, enrollment periods
and during the summer. Instead, check our drop-in hours.
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), guests may not accompany a student into their advising appointment without a FERPA Release.
If you must cancel your appointment, please do so before your scheduled appointment
- Cancellations must be done online through Accudemia.
- If you fail to cancel your appointment, it will be recorded as a “no-show”.
No Show Policy
In an effort to be fair and equitable to all students, the Office of Academic Advising
enforces a “no-show” policy. This policy is not designed as a punishment; rather,
it serves as a reminder to be respectful of fellow students’ time.
- Please be courteous to other students by cancelling your appointment if you are unable
- Please arrive on time. Students who arrive more than 15 minutes after their scheduled
appointment will be asked to reschedule and will be recorded as a “no-show”.
- Students who "no show" or do not cancel their appointment on two occasions forfeit
their right to schedule further advising appointments for a 60-day period.