Spring 2023 Enrollment Drop-in Hours
|Tuesday, December 13:||9-11:30am & 1:30-3:30pm|
|Wednesday, December 14:||9-11:30am & 1:30-3:30pm|
|Thursday, December 15:||9-11:30am & 1:30-3:30pm|
The Office of Academic Advising offers Drop-in Advising to our matriculated undergraduate students for 1:1 academic advising on general degree requirement information, schedule verification or issues, registration questions, etc.
Drop-in Advising is offered both virtually (preferred) and in-person during the add/drop (first 2 weeks of the fall and spring semesters) and during enrollment periods (in April and November). If it is not a drop-in day, please check out the other Advising Services we have available.
- We use Microsoft Teams for virtual Drop-in Advising sessions. See "How to Sign-in" to get started.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Students are seen 1:1 on a first-come, first-served basis, by major.
- Due to high volume, it may be necessary to close Drop-in Advising early.
- Drop-in hours are subject to change.
- Sessions generally last up to 15 minutes (students interested in a longer meeting with an academic advisor should schedule an appointment).